CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sweets for my Sweeties!

Happy Valentines Day!































Jason and I got to go out to dinner and a movie on Valentines day. Thanks to my best bud Connie for watching Zayne all night. It was really nice to go out on a date. We don't get to do that very often. I made these awsome Valentine cookie bouquets for my two favorite guys. I wouldn't trade them for anything. They both make me smile on a daily basis and I just wanted to show them how much I love them. It took me like 10 hours to make these and only 2 minutes for them to destroy them. Oh well, that's what happens when your gifts are edible. They sure were yummy. :o)

8 comments:

The Jenson Family said...

Those are AWESOME!! You are really good at this stuff Tori~

The Ulibarri's said...

How cute is that!! You made those? Holy crap, It looked like it came from some expensive candy store. That is awesome girl!! I am glad you two got to spend some much needed alone time together. Those dates are the best!!!

Melanie Hahn said...

oh my gosh Tor, those are so cute! You really are so talented in lots of different things!

Dramatic Imaging said...

I love those! I loved to read about your cruise and see the pics. We have been planning to go for a couple years now but I just can't leave the kids yet and I am so not taking them for a while! Glad you got to go! You look so amazing. Not to mention...skinny mini! So when are you guys coming here next? It sure has been a long time! Love ya!

Forever Family said...

hey punk! what the heck you never let me know you are alive! i guess i am not loved anymore!! :( that's okay i know how busy life gets. your cookies are adoreable. how are you??

Jen Demaris said...

You are so good for doing something like that! So cute! How have you been doing? What else are you up to? Miss ya!

Jill said...

Tori i found your blog!! Looks like you had a great Valentines Day!

Connie Phillips said...

Your blog is so cute! How did you learn to do all those fancy things to it. I love the pictures of the cookies...they really did turn out so cute. Thanks for letting me be a part of all the amazing creations you make :)