CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Christmas 2008

Ok, this is really embarassing that it is February and I am barely posting Christmas pictures. What can I say, life is busy. We let Zayne open his presents from us on Christmas Eve before we went to AZ to spend Christmas with my family. We gave him this awesome Thomas train set. It is definately the best toy we have ever given him. He plays with it everyday. Jason likes to play with it also. Men really never do grow up. :) We had so much fun in AZ. We got to see almost all of my family, except my sister Chris and her girls because they weren't able to make it. :( Zayne got to ride Papa's 4-wheelers, which he loved! He kept asking for more. Now his favorite toy is a little matchbox 4-wheeler we got him.














Jason helping Zayne put the train together








Zayne on Christmas morning. He wasn't a very happy camper. He didn't enjoy getting woke up early.


Jason picking Zayne's nose.

Jerrit

Kayce

Jaxin

Blaize and Tremmor

Shaundra

Shaela

Tara

Brian
Yes, that is toilet paper. My Dad told my Mom not to get him anything, so she got him a year supply of toilet paper. He was pretty excited.

Zayne hangin with the boys

Jason and Zayne on the 4-wheeler

1 comments:

Melanie Hahn said...

I love your dads face with that TP!!! SO FUNNY!