CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cruise!

Finally I got around to updating my blog. Our Cruise was awesome. We loved it. That is definately the way I like to vacation. I can't wait to go on another one. I love being able to eat whenever you get hungry. There is food ready whenever you want it. Our ship was really awesome too. It had a kids pool area, miniature golf, rock climbing wall, roller skating track, ice skating rink, shopping and probably a ton of other stuff that I can't recall. There was a ton of stuff to do. Its like a little city on water. We loved it and will totally do it again. :o)

Our ship "Voyager of the Seas"
Tori and Zayne

Zayne looking out the back of the boat.



Zayne playing golf

Jason playing golf

Jason and Zayne

Tobin and Aiden got their faces painted at the kid play area. Zayne was too little to go.

Zayne in his life vest. Isn't he soo cute!

Jason and Zayne Jammin' out.

Tori and Zayne going down the kids slide

Tobin

Aiden

Pool area

0 comments: