CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Photo Blog!

As a new hobby and maybe someday an extra source of income. You know, money I can go shopping with. I am learning portrait photography. I have only done one photoshoot so far but you can see some of those pics on my photo blog. It is www.KreativePix.blogspot.com. I would like constructive criticism. I am just learning and need all the help I can get. There is a link in the right hand column of our family blog. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Jen Demaris said...

Tori the pics of Dallas and Abby are great! They are so photogenic too! Your camera does really well! I totally havent done photography at all for a while, it seems it isnt too much of a priority...I need your camera! So happy for you that you got it, you are doing great! Composition is wonderful!

Mom and Dad Carter said...

I am only Mom but I am impressed.

The Ulibarri's said...

I love your pictures!! You did a really good job! Keep them coming!

Corey Doolin said...

Tori -

Checked out the site.

Way to go on the Pho Tog business so far. The pictures are top notch - I'm really really impressed!

Sweet.

Corey