CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Trip to Arizona

Zayne and I are in Arizona. We have been here for 2 weeks and will be here for one more. My little sister came home from a mission in Bulgaria. It has been nice spending a little time with her before she goes up to school at BYU. Poor Jason, he is really missing Zayne. I am posting some pics of our trip for him to see and for all of you to see as well. We went to the lake and had lots of fun. The kids love to go tubing. We also went to the Safford Airport and got to take pictures with the planes. Zayne's favorite part was playing with the orange cones. It's a small airport and the planes aren't very big but I thought it was fun. Oh, I took a few pics of the sunsets. Arizona has the best sunsets. You don't see sunsets like that in TX. It's been nice spending time with my family, we just wish Jason could be here with us. We miss him!




Granny gave me a ring pop

Lil Sis





Tubing

Papa on his stand up jet ski

1 comments:

The Ulibarri's said...

Ohhh, he is getting so big. He is so cute!! I can't believe that he is already over one years old. We so need to see you guys. We miss you! Hopefully we can see you soon.