CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Think Chiropractic

My buddy just made a new blog that has basic and sometimes controversial topics that hit those of use that are chiropractors and those that just want to know basic topic on certain issues. It's just been formed so it doesn't have much, but I asked him to add a really good video. The video is about the CDC and how they try and beat around the bush about linking vaccines and autism. For those of you who don't know I'm pretty passionate about vaccines and how they need to be changed. So take a few minutes to view it and leave your comments so we can get some feed back.

3 comments:

Jen Demaris said...

Amen! I agree! by the way I hope you didnt click on your previous post "See Please Here" bad english in the first place, and I have gotten several of those and I was stupid enough to click on it and it immediatly downloaded a tojan horse on our computer! Whats up with that?!?

Anonymous said...

Hey, where is the link? I would like to check it out but can't if I don't know where to find it.

Dramatic Imaging said...

amen my brotha...... and dont click on the other dudes comment as you must know it is a virus! good to see you guys and I just wanted to thank you for not being moody, bipolar friends and for putting up with my flakyness and not calling you back for Toris bday. I really love you guys because you still love me anyway! I am coming back again though and this time bringing Zeke within the next month or two. My mom and I were kinda getting to know the future fam, so that was most of the distraction. Wont be like that next time I promise. hope you guys are doing great. we love you and miss you so much!