CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cutest Turtle Ever!



Isn't this the cutest turtle you have ever seen? Our apartment complex had a Halloween party this weekend. Zayne won the costume contest, of course. Look how stinking cute he is. He had fun, even though it doesn't look like it in one of these pictures. We have a trunk-or-treat this weekend with our ward, and our apartment complex is having a trunk-or-treat on the 31st. So he gets to wear his costume 2 more times. I will definately get my money's worth. Which isn't very much because I bought it last year after Halloween. I love getting things for cheap.

7 comments:

Melanie Hahn said...

I would have to agree, he is the cutest turtle EVER!!! I love him!

Toni Dee! said...

OK he's seriously stinking cute . . . what a fun costume!!!

Maggie said...

He is too cute. How are you guys doing? Are you going home for Christmas?

Anonymous said...

How awesome! I thought for sure you would have dressed him up like an ant-eater like his daddy.

:)

Forever Family said...

Finally I figured out how to leave a comment. Duh!! Anyways yes he is adoreable! You can tell it is much hotter there than it is here!! :)I love ya!

Jen Demaris said...

CUTE! Love the costume! You guys went all out! Halloween is so much more fun now with kids! Hows everything going lately!?!? Miss ya!

LUNTS said...

Hey Tori,
It''s me Terra Lunt I got your blog off of steph's your boy is really cute.