CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our Baby isn't a Baby anymore













Yep, its true. Zayne will be 1 on Saturday, May 24th. He is at such a fun age. He has his own little personality. He talks non stop. None of them are words we can understand except "DA DA". He says "MA MA" but only when he is tired. He also tries to "Meow" like the cats. He is always happy and smiles all the time. Our little baby isn't a baby anymore. :( We can't imagine our life without him though. We can't even remember what it was like before we had him. It must not have been very exciting. Ha Ha! :) This is the invitation I made for his party.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Hey guys, we set our blog as private. Send me your email address and I'll put you on out list. Our email is shtomkajish@hotmail.com

Dramatic Imaging said...

Did you make this? So stinkin cute! Happy B'day to Zayne! He is so cute! Did you learn photoshop or what? I am way impressed. How is work going?

Summer said...

thats so cute! happy birthday zane!

Erickson Fam said...

Hey, I just found your blog. How fun! I am a crazy blogger and will stop by often.
(mine is private - I know, totally annoying. I'll send you an email inviting you)
~Barbie