CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Zayne's Chirstmas Pictures

Have you ever seen such a cute kid? I decided to pretend like I was a photographer and take some pictures of Zayne the other day (We miss you Amy. I have resorted to doing them myself. They are nowhere near as good as yours.) At least he looks cute, even though I didn't know what I was doing. This is Zayne's first Christmas so I thought I better take a few pictures of him. He is 6 months old now. He is growing up so fast :( I love watching him grow and discover new things. He learned how to army crawl this week. It won't be long before he is really crawling. I am in the process of baby proofing my house before my little monster tears it apart....





















2 comments:

Jen Demaris said...

hey i think that you did great on those pics for not knowing much about photography...these turned out great you really should take it up! I had fun at the mall the other day, it was good to hang out!

Dramatic Imaging said...

I love them! I want to kiss those cheeks! You did a great job and we will have to take some when I see you. Love ya!