CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Dallas Cowboys #1!

We got Zayne a onsie to match his Daddy





Big Smiles





Played Hard

You are forced to like football when you live in Texas. We never paid much attention to football when we lived in AZ (of course our home team , The AZ Cardinals, never won so that is probably one reason why). But Texans are very serious about football whether it is high school, college or professional. It's all serious. We have a ritual of getting together with our friends to watch all the Cowboys games. We love our little ritual, and it seems to be working because the Cowboy's are winning! Now I just need to get me a jersey so I can fit in.

7 comments:

Jen Demaris said...

I miss the Cowboys! Thats awesome that you guys are keeping up with it! It was great to talk to you tonight and the blog is looking great! By the way Zayne is getting SO big I really cant believe it! He looks so different already, by the way PLEASE tell me how you wrote under each pic, I still havent figured that part out on the blog, dont know why I cant seem to! (by the way I was the only adult of our friends to dress up for Halloween too! I loke the face paint!)

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

yay tori you have a blog! how come i didnt know about this! so cute!

Summer said...

go cowboys! its nice to know we can actually cheer for then now!

Anonymous said...

It is so great to see updated pictures of Zayne. He is so darn cute. Can't wait to see you @ Christmas.

Dramatic Imaging said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dramatic Imaging said...

When are you coming to see us? Have a safe trip! We are excited to see you but we hope you get to come by more than once while you are in town. Love ya!

Corey Doolin said...

Inquiring minds want to know how the Dallas Doolins are doing....any updates lately?